Subliminal Talk
lefkoe method - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: lefkoe method (/Thread-lefkoe-method)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 05-01-2013

Hey stratos,

Do you know how to find beliefs ? Have any techniques or anything ?

RE: lefkoe method - stratos - 05-03-2013

Yes.if you have an unwanted emotional reaction to something (fear, shame, guilt, upset, etc.) that doesn't seem relevant to the current siituation, ask yourself what belief you created in the past that's in effect in the moment.

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 05-14-2013

Hey stratos,

Morty is going to launch a course on how to find beliefs. I'm definitely taling it. It's going to be very helpful in findin beliefs effectively.

RE: lefkoe method - Alta - 05-26-2013

Hey all, just thought I'd mention that I have done the full Natural Confidence course and it made a massive improvement to my life. The only thing is the beliefs constantly come back for me so I have to repeat them often. The two that come back most for me are "What I have to say is not important" and "People aren't interested in what I have to say". The difference in my level of self-confidence when having these two beleifs compared to not having them is literally like a light switch. It's immediately obvious when a belief has come back for me.

Once you know and understand the process to eliminate a belief (it's basically just NLP but Morty has a very effective way of using it) you can eliminate your own beliefs, but yeah it's finding the darn things in the first place that is the tough bit!! I think that's the main benefit of a private session, as for yourself it's probably a case of not being able to see the forest for the trees.

I think these subs will work much more effectively once all the negative beliefs are gone, I'm a firm believer that when the student is ready, the teacher shows up and I've just discovered this site after working with the Lefkoe method for a couple of years now - kind of like I've wiped the canvas clean and now I'm ready to install some seriously positive programming!

If anyone knows of a belief that causes you not to want to make too much noise or talk too much in a quiet room I'd be very grateful to know what it is Smile

RE: lefkoe method - stratos - 05-26-2013

Neat! If a belief comes back it could be because you have a belief about the belief, i.e.:
"It's not safe to feel comfortable making noise"

or basic beliefs about safety and appropriateness..
"Making noise is dangerous"
"It's bad to raise a ruckus"

RE: lefkoe method - Benjamin - 05-26-2013

Sounds good Alta, how long does it usually take until they come back? Sounds like you may not have got to the core or something.

-Ben

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 05-26-2013

(05-26-2013, 12:59 AM)Alta Wrote: Hey all, just thought I'd mention that I have done the full Natural Confidence course and it TOTALLY changed my life. The only thing is the beliefs constantly come back for me so I have to repeat them often. The two that come back most for me are "What I have to say is not important" and "People aren't interested in what I have to say". The difference in my level of self-confidence when having these two beleifs compared to not having them is literally like a light switch. It's immediately obvious when a belief has come back for me.

Once you know and understand the process to eliminate a belief (it's basically just NLP but Morty has a very effective way of using it) you can eliminate your own beliefs, but yeah it's finding the darn things in the first place that is the tough bit!! I think that's the main benefit of a private session, as for yourself it's probably a case of not being able to see the forest for the trees.

I think these subs will work much more effectively once all the negative beliefs are gone, I'm a firm believer that when the student is ready, the teacher shows up and I've just discovered this site after working with the Lefkoe method for a couple of years now - kind of like I've wiped the canvas clean and now I'm ready to install some seriously positive programming!

If anyone knows of a belief that causes you not to want to make too much noise or talk too much in a quiet room I'd be very grateful to know what it is Smile

Belief may come back especially if you are more kinesthetic. But if you are visual it could be you have another belief that is connected to the "what I have to say is not important" like " No one cares what I have to say" for example. The possibilities of what your beliefs are are endless.

You not wanting to make noise might be related to a fear. It's impossible to know what the belief is because the possibilities are endless but if you feel fear/anxiety before avoiding "making" noise, it's a fear of something.

I'm currently taking a lefkoe course on how to identify patterns and beliefs. I'm on week 1 on how to identify clearly what the pattern is. It's working very well so far.

I've defined my procrastination clearly and I've also identified other beliefs I have like "The way to survive is to rely on myself, I cannot rely on others, People can't be trusted, I'm alone, etc..." I'll eliminate these when I identify to which pattern they are connected to.

Ray Rocanaldo

Hey Stratos ! How are you doing ? Anything new with the lefkoe method ?

I worked on my fear of anger in a session with Shelly lefkoe. I got results. I've had an occasion where someone was very pissed at me and I felt nothing at all. No fear. It worked. The lefkoe method gets results.

Now I need to work on other areas where I feel fear. Since I'm taking the course on how to identify beliefs and patterns, I'll find them on my own and then bring them to a facilitator to eliminate it or I can on my own.

The problem I'll eliminate first is procrastination and I need to have people like me so I can stay consistent with the subliminal or whatever I'm going to be committing to. Here's a list of belief's I've identified in myself : - I'm alone, The way to survive is to keep people happy with me, Mistakes are bad, I cannot rely on others, The way to survive is to rely on myself, I cannot trust others, People can't be trusted, There's something wrong with me. I have more to explore but you can guess what kind of effect these have on my life right ? I stay alone most of the time and not with people. I think it's because I prefer it that way but it's not true it's those subconscious beliefs that do that.

Take care bro,

Ray

RE: lefkoe method - stratos - 05-26-2013

Hey man. I think people have social needs but those are trumped by beliefs and fears. Getting rid of them and giving yourself good new patterns with the subliminals will improve your satisfaction in life in my opinion.

RE: lefkoe method - Alta - 05-27-2013

Just wanted to say thanks to Stratos, Benjamin and Ray for your replies, it gave me something to think about and I subsequently identified this belief:

It's dangerous for me to be the loudest person

I can certainly see how this one has been affecting me, time to wave it good bye Smile

Regarding those other two beliefs that come back for me, they typically come back every 5-10 days. I definitely see my beliefs, and just recently I think I've noticed that it's negative interactions with people that causes them to come back. So now I do the "occurring" thing and make myself realise that I'm not seeing the belief, it's just an interpretation, and stick to the actual facts of the situation.

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 05-28-2013

Hey man,

I've been examining myself and I identified several different beliefs in me. What makes me important is having things others don't
The way to be worthwhile is make people laugh.

I cringe when I look at my behavior because they fucking match. I'll give you an update on my results. I'm also working on my procrastination and then I'll start using subliminals.

RE: lefkoe method - Alta - 09-15-2013

Hi Ray, how are you getting on with the 1 on 1 Lefkoe sessions? I've been considering doing some sessions to work on approval seeking and overly-nice behaviour, have you covered anything like this?

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 09-16-2013

I haven't been consistent with it. I only did one session and we worked on fearing to express myself. We removed certain beliefs but not all of them. I haven't gotten much results because there is the anxiety that we haven't touched yet.