Subliminal Talk
lefkoe method - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: lefkoe method (/Thread-lefkoe-method)

Pages: 1 2 3

lefkoe method - stratos - 04-03-2013

Hey Shannon, I have bought a bunch of your MP3s and enjoyed them; they have been quite helpful. I have a suggestion. A while back, someone mentioned the Lefkoe Method on your site somewhere and I booked a few sessions with them. They are unreal; super-accelerated techniques to remove maladaptive beliefs. My suggestion is to duplicate some of their methods to make your subliminals work much faster. Some of the things that would take a few weeks with a subliminal could take a few hours with the Lefkoe method.

In essence, they walk you through a logical chain where they have you first think about the maladaptive belief (such as "hot women don't like me"), then they have you come up with alternative interpretations (such as "hot women did like me and i didn't notice" or "hot women didn't like me but only back when i was a teenager"). Third, they have you admit that you didn't actually "see" the belief, in this case that hot women didn't like you. (Usually there I resist a bit and say things like "But it felt like I saw it.." and so on. That's the resistance. Then within a few minutes the mind gives in and the belief is gone, and whatever that belief was holding you back from becomes much more fluid and easy.

I'm wondering if you can borrow from their approach to make Gen 6 MP3's that are superaccelerated by having the mind destroy its own beliefs immediately by realizing it didn't "see" them the way it originally thought it did, instead of by spending hours and weeks resisting the new beliefs until eventually giving in.

In any case it might be interesting research for you to book a few sessions with them ($200/hour) to see it in action.

Food for thought. In any case your site is awesome and I wish you the best of success.

RE: lefkoe method - Shannon - 04-03-2013

I actually planned to buy his book, and see if there was something I could gain from it, but I forgot after a while. Thanks for the reminder. I'll go order that.

However, what you're suggesting seems to require more conscious interaction than I can reasonably expect people to benefit from in a subliminal. I have ordered a copy of the book. We shall see what I can do with the information.

RE: lefkoe method - Benjamin - 04-05-2013

What results did you get from it Stratos?

I did the whole 'Natural Confidence' course and the results were only very temporary and not that good.

It's funny because i've seen so many people raving about it but the Lefkoe Method did very little for me.

-Ben

RE: lefkoe method - Ace - 04-05-2013

Different things work for different people. I also did the 'Natural Confidence' course and it didn't work for me too.

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 04-05-2013

I'm going to book several sessions with them in about 2 weeks.

The beliefs on the Natural Confidence are not the only ones people have. There are others ones too.

RE: lefkoe method - stratos - 04-05-2013

(04-05-2013, 01:37 AM)Benjamin Wrote: What results did you get from it Stratos?

I did the whole 'Natural Confidence' course and the results were only very temporary and not that good.

It's funny because i've seen so many people raving about it but the Lefkoe Method did very little for me.

-Ben

I didn't get results from natural confidence, but in all honesty i found it hard to concentrate on and finish. I only made it through the first 2 or 3 of 17. The in person coaching kept me focused and she didn't let me off the phone until i eliminated the belief. After we eliminated enough beliefs pertaining to social confidence it's similar to listening to the subliminals..my thoughts are happier, more attractive of engaging social situations, flirty interactions, naughty intentions and so on. I think the subliminals and Lefkoe compliment one another, and it feels like lefkoe helps you "skip ahead" and eliminate resistance and bad beliefs, then the subliminals help fill it in with the direction you want to go in.

RE: lefkoe method - Benjamin - 04-05-2013

Ok interesting, I may have to consider that at some point in the future. There was a big difference in trying to apply EFT by myself and getting coached so it makes sense.

How many sessions did you do and how long has it lasted?

-Ben

RE: lefkoe method - stratos - 04-05-2013

(04-05-2013, 06:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Ok interesting, I may have to consider that at some point in the future. There was a big difference in trying to apply EFT by myself and getting coached so it makes sense.

-Ben

About 4 sessions. some beliefs permanently removed but some came back for a bit because they were hooked by another belief, i.e. i got rid of "people don't like me" and then it came back until they got rid of the meta-belief "it's not safe to feel comfortable around people" and so on. profound stuff and as mentioned seems to work great with the subliminals. (not on the same day)

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 04-21-2013

(04-05-2013, 07:51 PM)stratos Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 06:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Ok interesting, I may have to consider that at some point in the future. There was a big difference in trying to apply EFT by myself and getting coached so it makes sense.

-Ben

About 4 sessions. some beliefs permanently removed but some came back for a bit because they were hooked by another belief, i.e. i got rid of "people don't like me" and then it came back until they got rid of the meta-belief "it's not safe to feel comfortable around people" and so on. profound stuff and as mentioned seems to work great with the subliminals. (not on the same day)

Hey buddy, how's your sessions with the lefkoe method going for you ?

RE: lefkoe method - stratos - 04-22-2013

They continue to be a huge help and are eliminating a lot of negativity and resistance around people and socializing. Live overall "feels better". They're a great adjunct to the subliminals, especially if you have heavy resistance to them and to feeling comfortable about things in life you're uncomfortable with. The changes are permanent in that each time a new baseline is established.

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 04-23-2013

Looks like you made the right choice. I also think using the lefkoe method along side subliminals can give better results since tgeir is a lack of resistance and negativity.
I'm planning on doing the same thing as you and add cory skyys's mirror affirmation.

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 04-23-2013

But do you have any specific changes in yourself or social situations you can share ?

RE: lefkoe method - rayrocanaldo - 04-30-2013

Hey stratos,

I didn't get my first session yet but I manage to get rid of a belief on my own. It's "I'm not likeable". It made a difference. I speak my mind more, I say what I want, I do what I want more and I'm kinder to people and I walk around more confidently. Some guy was even staring at me when I was in bus yesterday.

So, I'm going to keep trying to get rid of my negative patterns on my own until my irst session. I'm going to work on procrastination with Shelly Lefkoe. She seems like a gentle & joyful person

Take care man,

Ray

RE: lefkoe method - stratos - 04-30-2013

Awesome! I hadn't though about "i'm not likeable" and hadn't worked on it with them but just got rid of that one too. Neat! let me know what else you work through.