Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g (/Thread-Ultra-Success-Luck-Maximizer-V3-5-5g)

Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - ianaav - 12-08-2018

Hey guys, been away for a while. Saw this is now the newest version and I think its what I need for my business!

Is this going to motivate me to work towards my goal, stop feeling like a failure and kick some ass?

Should I start with side B? I do think I have some fear of success tho.

Also, is this ever going to be on sale? And if not, if i purchase it now, would the newer versions be available for free?

RE: Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - RTBoss - 12-08-2018

(12-08-2018, 07:24 PM)ianaav Wrote: Hey guys, been away for a while. Saw this is now the newest version and I think its what I need for my business!

Is this going to motivate me to work towards my goal, stop feeling like a failure and kick some ass?

Should I start with side B? I do think I have some fear of success tho.

Also, is this ever going to be on sale? And if not, if i purchase it now, would the newer versions be available for free?

Yes, I believe it will motivate you. Many have experienced increased motivation, are working through failure mentalities toward success, and kickin' ass. If motivation if your primary concern, Ultra Motivation/Overcome Procrastination 5.5G may be more up your alley.

You have no choice but B-side, as A-side is no longer available.

No, it will not be on sale. 5.5G subs won't ever go on sale until 6G is up and running.

RE: Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - ianaav - 12-09-2018

Thank you! I caved in and bought it Yeye. Looking forward to start using asap.

I'm a bit confused with the instructions, there a few files also. Can I mix and match what sounds I use? Can I use the silent track with headphones while listening to something else?

I understand that I have to use 6 days on, 2 days off and 5 loops per day. Is it better during the day or while I sleep?

I'm a bit confused with the instructions, there a few files also. Can I mix and match what sounds I use? Can I use the silent track with headphones while listening to something else?

I understand that I have to use 6 days on, 2 days off and 5 loops per day. Is it better during the day or while I sleep?

RE: Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - RTBoss - 12-09-2018

(12-09-2018, 12:00 AM)ianaav Wrote: Thank you! I caved in and bought it Yeye. Looking forward to start using asap.

I used it during sleep, as I have most of my subs. I see results. Do whatever is most convenient for you, but the "official" stance is to run subs while awake (if possible). That isn't possible for me, so I run subs at night while sleeping.

RE: Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - Shannon - 12-09-2018

You can use the ultrasonic version while watching TV, playing games, movies, etc. but don't try to play the ultrasonic track and another track at the same time. The only way that will work is the hybrid track, which is VERY carefully calibrated to make sure the script does not vary time-wise at all.

Thanks Shannon, can you please explain if there's any difference in effect for hybrid and ultrasonic?

RE: Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - Benjamin - 12-09-2018

Hi,
Hybrid has ultrasonic and masked layered, generally it is the most powerful but it can depend on your personality type. If you don't like being told what to do then it can be a bit 'forceful' and in that way just a masked version may be more powerful as it's a bit more gentle. Ultrasonic is inbetween.

RE: Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - ianaav - 12-10-2018

(12-09-2018, 03:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi,
Hybrid has ultrasonic and masked layered, generally it is the most powerful but it can depend on your personality type. If you don't like being told what to do then it can be a bit 'forceful' and in that way just a masked version may be more powerful as it's a bit more gentle. Ultrasonic is inbetween.

Hey Benjamin, thank you! I am listening to hybrid in my headphones and can't feel anything so far. So I'm not supposed to hear any speech right, just waves? Is it better to sleep with it or use during the day while working?

Also, I really want to do it properly for maximum results. In the description its recommended to write your goals and do a vision board. Would you say the goals have to be specific? Like My business is generating 100k per year? Is it ok to do more than 5 loops or stick to this number?

RE: Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - Benjamin - 12-10-2018

Yes just the waves, subliminals are below conscious awareness so you won't consciously hear the speech. The best time to use it is when you can, either day or night is fine.

You want to stick to 5 loops, doing more won't necessarily help.

As for how to phrase the goals that would be better for Shannon to answer, if he doesn't see it i'd ask him in his journal discussion thread.

RE: Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V3 5.5g - Shannon - 12-10-2018

(12-10-2018, 07:10 AM)ianaav Wrote: Also, I really want to do it properly for maximum results. In the description its recommended to write your goals and do a vision board. Would you say the goals have to be specific? Like My business is generating 100k per year? Is it ok to do more than 5 loops or stick to this number?

We have already answered this a number of times.

You'll want to pick a maximum of three goals to focus on. It's best of all three are leading to one another, for example a short term goal that leads to a medium term goal, which leads to a long term goal.

You don't want to get too specific because that limits how it can come about. Saying you want your business generating $100k per year, you not only have to specify if that is net or gross, but you want to consider where you are right now and set that goal as being an appropriate time frame. That might be a short term goal if you're already at $50k+, or a medium term goal otherwise.

Saying, "My goal is for my business to go from $23,000 a year to $100,000 a year within a short amount of time" isn't really so good. You can be aggressive, but you also have to get out the shovel, because USLM won't move the mountain while you sleep and lay on the beach.

You can read through the journal discussion thread concerning my journal and find more, but it's a ways back at this point.

(12-10-2018, 06:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 07:10 AM)ianaav Wrote: Also, I really want to do it properly for maximum results. In the description its recommended to write your goals and do a vision board. Would you say the goals have to be specific? Like My business is generating 100k per year? Is it ok to do more than 5 loops or stick to this number?

We have already answered this a number of times.

You'll want to pick a maximum of three goals to focus on. It's best of all three are leading to one another, for example a short term goal that leads to a medium term goal, which leads to a long term goal.

You don't want to get too specific because that limits how it can come about. Saying you want your business generating $100k per year, you not only have to specify if that is net or gross, but you want to consider where you are right now and set that goal as being an appropriate time frame. That might be a short term goal if you're already at $50k+, or a medium term goal otherwise.

Saying, "My goal is for my business to go from $23,000 a year to $100,000 a year within a short amount of time" isn't really so good. You can be aggressive, but you also have to get out the shovel, because USLM won't move the mountain while you sleep and lay on the beach.

You can read through the journal discussion thread concerning my journal and find more, but it's a ways back at this point.

Thank you, Shannon, I'll look through the journal. Of course, I wasn't expecting to be doing nothing, I am taking all the steps to work on it, I am just hoping that it will be a bit easier, fewer fears and a positive mindset.
It's all in the head and attitude, some days work flows and everything is just so easily done, and some everything is a drag and all the doubts kick in. So hopefully USLM will give me more of flowing days!

Regarding the goals, I actually wrote different ones, a yoga goal, and a business/oney related. Hopefully thats not too much..