Subliminal Talk
Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? (/Thread-Which-3G-Titles-Should-Be-Upgraded-First)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? - Jake2015 - 05-31-2016

study habits please

RE: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? - FREAK4LIFE - 06-01-2016

Shannon could u upgrade improve your tinnitus(5G)? i am listening to the 5g of it now but if it can be made better then please do so as i want to get on AM6 asap right after my tinnitus vanishes, thanks.

RE: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? - Jake2015 - 06-20-2016

Im to update my answer and request that Study Habits with MLS, OP, EMotivation and OGFS all be put into 1 sub or have E2 added too...this would be a great sub for those wanting to be great students at any stage in their lives.

RE: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? - Lucius - 06-27-2016

(06-20-2016, 01:24 AM)Mabooz Wrote: Can you please upgrade the forex trading one

Seconded! Users of the 3G version reported success and I will like to test it too. I suggest the upgrade should go beyond Forex, that is, a general Trading sub if that is possible.

RE: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? - thor2014 - 07-02-2016

You mentioned 3G version of the pheromone production sub i cannot find it anywhere. Perhaps its been removed from the store. It would be nice to have upgrade of this.

RE: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? - Vincent_Vega - 07-02-2016

(06-27-2016, 06:05 AM)i-Awake Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 01:24 AM)Mabooz Wrote: Can you please upgrade the forex trading one

Seconded! Users of the 3G version reported success and I will like to test it too. I suggest the upgrade should go beyond Forex, that is, a general Trading sub if that is possible.

+1 for general trading sub

RE: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? - Daredevil - 07-12-2016

The Renaissance Man Sub should include

Carpe Diem
Improve your Strategy skills
Intuition
Improve Memory
Develop Charisma
Gratitude
Extreme self esteem
Lightning quick reflexes

RE: Which 3G Titles Should Be Upgraded First? - iceman - 02-16-2021

Develop Deep Masculine Voice needs to come back updated.
I have the 3g version. It worked very well when I brought it, but after 2 weeks of using it, I decided to finish AM 6 and return back to DMV, but for some reason after using 5g programs, it never worked for some time, but it stopped when I tried to use just the ultrasonic version during sleep. Not that the ultrasonic doesn't work, it just didn't work when I used it while sleeping. AM and OED worked in ultrasonic formats. I don't know.
It would be awesome if that product can be brought back because, these days, we leave a lot of voice messages on these instant messaging apps, and it would make our prospects with women even better if we can sound more masculine.