Subliminal Talk
Which Multi-Stage Set Should I Build Next? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Which Multi-Stage Set Should I Build Next? (/Thread-Which-Multi-Stage-Set-Should-I-Build-Next)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Which Multi-Stage Set Should I Build Next? - Shannon - 04-23-2011

(04-18-2011, 12:58 PM)Roy Wrote: The Manifest Your Ideal Romantic Relationship sounds great.
Are you going to make versions with the large breasted or naturally red haired?That will be awesome.

I love the idea of letting go of past issues and making the adjustments
before in order to make the relationship be successful.It would
make such a program more effective.

Would the obviousness of that program would be when you finally get your
perfect romantic relationship?How would one know if that's the right person
when he meets them?

It could be that as a result of the clearing of the past issues and making
the adjustments necessary other women would be attracted that would
be similar to the conscious criteria and the user will think that's the one.

In my experience, you know it because it pretty much dominates your life. Its pretty obvious when you find The Right One. But yes, I could do versions like that, for various different flavors of specificity... although that is going to require a lot more server space.

RE: Which Multi-Stage Set Should I Build Next? - Shannon - 04-23-2011

(04-18-2011, 01:41 PM)Roy Wrote: I think that the intelligence optimizer should be a six stage set.It's a big subject.Ideas that come to mind are:
  • Releasing negative self image and replacing it with a better one.
  • Memory,short term and long term.
  • Fluid intelligence.
  • Creativity
  • Balancing both sides of the brain
  • Intuition
  • Focus and concentration
  • Learning speed and efficiency
  • Visualization
  • Alertness and heightened awareness
  • Abstract reasoning
  • Preconscious processing
  • Trusting and acting on the intelligence and intuition
  • Logical and sequencing abilities
  • Mathematical abilities
  • Modeling skills from others,seeing a skill and implementing fast

If only it was as quick and easy to actually BUILD all these wonderful ideas for six stage sets you guys are coming up with. Big Grin

RE: Which Multi-Stage Set Should I Build Next? - Roy - 04-26-2011

Here are some more ideas for the intelligence optimizer
  • Thinking fast on the feet,in tight or pressured situations.
  • Being calm and relaxed.When nervous or stress most of the higher thinking shuts down.
  • Making it also connected to goals and practical to every day life.A nice model would be Jason Bourne movies where he constantly aware and adepts to the situation.

RE: Which Multi-Stage Set Should I Build Next? - Roy - 04-27-2011

Another one to add:
  • Mental persistence and tenacity to make sure even complex things get solved.

RE: Which Multi-Stage Set Should I Build Next? - massagemaggie - 05-07-2011

for a multi stage ok I don't know what you had planned for the ideal weight, but what about an ideal BODY.

I've heard a lot about our aging process and health being belief related, and experienced my self the amazingly rapid healing of illness through meditation and mindset, as well as going from someone who was always sick to someone who never gets sick.

It would be nice to realize and to LIVE that it is an enjoyable and effortless process to have and maintain our ideal body. I don't mean of course that action doesn't occur like physical activity just that 1. it's possible (rather than, I can never look good, my body was ruined after pregnancy, my genetics just dont' allow it, it's so hard to be fit etc. ) 2. it's enjoyable to be in this physical body and do the things bodies are meant to do. 3. Deterioration, illness etc. are not inevitable

Ideas: so individual though, how does 1 size fits all work?
The ideal body could include the kind of skin we desire as well as other physical characteristics within reason
Vitality and health and energy, strength and flexibility
Perfect weight -- how to individualize this? I'd prefer to be my own height, lean and athletic while retaining my large chest, and keeping it firm and youthful. Another woman may want a very petite figure, or something soft, or very very thin....
Responsiveness to the way we desire to feel
Full pleasure received from all physical senses
Perfectly healthy cells, rapid return to alignment any time injury occurs
Youthful vigor and appearance regardless of age, I imagine women would be more concerned with anti-age and lack of wrinkles and having very young skin than men, who often are perceived as more desirable when they are older and more "powerful"
Hair?

RE: Which Multi-Stage Set Should I Build Next? - Ryan - 09-06-2011

That optimizer sounds a lot like the movie Limitless which I watched last night =) That would be pretty sweet.

Ryan